BEST DEAL IN LACROSSE!!
2nd Event Bonus
If you register a team(s) for more than one event in a calendar year, you will receive a $200 discount per team for a like number of teams at a 2nd Lax USA event.
Use the Discount Code, 2EVENTBONUS, when you register your teams for the 2nd event. The first event qualifies for the other standard discounts on the DISCOUNTS tab below.
N. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
June 11-12, 2022
Early Bird Sign Up
School Team? Keep the team together for one more blast before summer!
Club Team? Come kick-off your summer tourney season with us!
We are delivering the greatest value for your lacrosse dollar. Thank you for your continued support as we grow the game in the Southeast and throughout the country. And to make things even more affordable, check out the multiple team/event specials on the DISCOUNTS tab on the left. This is a no-brainer!
- 5 games minimum (More Games)!
- ONLY $900 Early Bird Discount (Lower Cost)!
- Teams from 5 states (GA, KY, LA, NC, SC, TN, VA and WV) have joined us
- Boys (10v10) and Girls (12v12) divisions
- Lower cost per game (why pay $1000 or more elsewhere for LESS?)
- 50+ teams are expected; you should be one of them!
- Full-length games on full-sized fields
- Only minutes from the ocean!!
Don’t delay your registration; space is limited.
North Myrtle Beach, SC (150 Citizens Cir, Little River, SC 29566)
- 5 games minimum plus Championship play
- 3 Saturday, 2-3 on Sunday.
- Two 25 minute halves, running clock, 5 minute halftime
- We are open to all school and club teams; mixed age teams are accepted.
- Boys 10v10, Girls 12v12.
- Games will start Saturday and Sunday at 8am, and finish Sunday by 5pm; the better you do, the later you will play on Sunday.
- All games will be officiated by at least two certified referees and scorekeepers on field.
- If weather conditions dictate, the tournament committee reserves the right to shorten or cancel games, as necessary, without rebate of entry fees
- Early Bird: $900
- Standard: $1100
- Late Fee: $125
Deadline for Entries:
- Early Bird: 05-01
- Standard: 05-15
The Tournament follows US Lacrosse age divisions – September 1.
Division Guidelines Note:
- Mixed Age teams are accepted
- Any player that meets the 2025/U15 age requirement may play, regardless of any HS experience.
- Graduating seniors are welcome to play on 2022 teams.
- Players may only be rostered and play for one team during this event, no exceptions.
Multiple divisions will be offered where quantity of entries warrant: A, B, C
- A – Top 20% of all teams, players are skilled and have been playing many years, may travel nationally
- B – Average team, mixture of highly skilled and regular players, local and regional travel
- C – New team, inexperienced players, mainly local games, first tournament
All teams will be slotted into one of these levels based on experience and quality of application. Number of teams accepted will vary based on strength of entries. Tournament committee reserves the right to combine divisions where appropriate.
Note on Age Groups:
**Please indicate your team makeup (Number of players at each age/grade) in the Team Breakdown section**
Individual awards for each member of the Championship and Finalist teams in each division, maximum of 22 per team.
Schedules will be published on the Tuesday preceding the event (IFall rosters have been submitted).
- Rosters/Profiles submission by email are due one week prior to the event weekend.
- Waivers completed online by parents are due the Monday proceeding the event weekend.
- See Forms/Rules/Directions/Fields tab for more details
Tournament Director, Alan Maxwell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Referees / Umpires:
If you have interest in officiating this event, please contact the Tournament Director @ email@example.com.
Profile Booklets will be compiled for each HS-aged teams; colleges from all around the Southwest will be invited. Please direct your players to contact and invite those college coaches at schools where they have interest in attending.
Housing Service/Find Hotels
Hotel Website Link:
All out-of-town teams are required to book their hotel reservations through our Official Housing Service, SiteSearch LLC. This service is being provided to ease the search for hotel accommodations in the North Myrtle Beach area. They have secured discounted tournament rates and room blocks at hotels that are conveniently located to the fields. Please contact them as soon as possible to ensure availability.
Housing Contact Information:
SiteSearch Sports Event Housing
Forms and Paperwork Requirements
All forms are downloadable from the website, just click on the form name below:
- Roster Profile – HS-aged teams only Must be completed for inclusion in player profile booklets for the college coaches. Roster Profile forms must be emailed by June 3rd to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Roster – Non-HS aged teams (MS and Youth teams) Each player must be listed and include jersey numbers (no duplicates) and birth dates/grad years. Team Roster forms must be emailed by June 3rd to email@example.com.
- High School Online Waiver of Liability – HS-aged teams only Must be signed by each participant or parent/guardian (if under 18). Completed by June 6th.
- MS/Youth Online Waiver of Liability – Non-HS aged teams (U14 and under) Must be signed by a parent/guardian. Completed by June 6th.
- NOTE: Failure to provide this information at the time requested may result in disqualification of the team.
Maps and Directions
- Map and Directions to get to North Myrtle Beach Park and Sports Complex : 150 Citizens Cir, Little River, SC 29566
- Field Layout
College Coach Registration
We are looking forward to an extraordinary event for this year’s Beat the Heat. We are bring together one of the finest groupings of competitors from the Southeast and across the country. We will have all the teams playing at least five (5) games over two days in a schedule that will allow you to see as many games/players as possible. We will be publishing the schedules in early-June, but we know you want to get our weekend on your calendar now.
Our tournament staff is making a concerted effort to cater to our college coaches who attend. This year we have put together a fantastic offering to bolster your recruiting dollars. Here are the features that make this event a must on your recruiting calendar:
- Premium Profile Books for all HS-aged teams participating.
- Free lunch and dinner provided at the tournament.
- Hydration is paramount in June and we will have a cooler of free refreshments available in the HQ tent
- Hotel Assistance from our housing service, SiteSearch. Phone: 502-292-3198 firstname.lastname@example.org
And, if at any time you have any questions or comments during the event, we will also have tournament staff available at the tournament Headquarters.
To register, complete the form below, or contact us via email. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in June.
Alan Maxwell, Tournament Director
269-353-9341 | email@example.com
Despite already being lower cost than most of my competitors, we offer great discounts for those teams/clubs that support our events (YOU MUST PAY AT LEAST THE DEPOSIT AT TIME OF REGISTRATION TO QUALIFY FOR THE DISCOUNTS):
Early Bird Pricing
Register before the rush! Register for our events before the specified Early Bird Deadline and you will receive a $200 discount off the standard event cost.
No Discount Code needed.
Multiple Teams at One Event
If you bring 2 teams to the same event, you will receive a $25 discount for each team. Use the Discount Code, 2TEAM25, when you register your teams.
If you bring 3 teams to the same event, you will receive a $50 discount for each team. Use the Discount Code, 3TEAM50, when you register your teams.
If you bring 4 teams to the same event, you will receive a $75 discount for each team. Use the Discount Code, 4TEAM75, when you register your teams.
If you bring 5 or more teams to the same event, you will receive a $100 discount for each team. Use the Discount Code, MULTITEAM100, when you register your teams.
2nd Event Bonus
If you register a team(s) for more than one event in a calendar year, you will receive a $200 discount per team for a like number of teams at the 2nd Lax USA event. Use the Discount Code, 2EVENTBONUS, when you register your teams for the 2nd event. The first event qualifies for the other standard discounts above.
Holiday Bonus **Expires January 1st!**
If you register your team before January 1st, you will receive a $100 discount for each team. Use the Discount Code, NEWYEAR100, when you register your teams.
**Only one Discount Code allowed per team registered**